Thursday, August 9, 2007

Feist


THE REMINDER
The place I work, we play a lot of girly singer/songwriter crap. And really, it all sounds exactly the same. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm saying it's generic.
So, this album surprised the crap out of me. It's girly singer/songwriter, but it's not crap.
To be truthful, I don't dance. I do not dance at all. I do not like to dance, and therefore, don't. Ever.
This album makes me want to dance. It makes me want to dance a silly dance all over the house without any shame or regret. I like that feeling a lot. I could listen to "I Feel It All" all day long, and I have. I've actually watched, like, seven different versions of the video on YouTube. And they're all awesome.
Link in comments. Say thanks.

4 comments:

Jay said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/47942009/The_Reminder.rar

Anonymous said...

can you please, please re up this link? i lost this album and am missng it terribly.

Anonymous said...

thanks <3

Anonymous said...

thank you!